sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

The End?

In the beginnings of 2008, Searching the Searched kinda ended. Why?
The design of the blog wasn't good for me anymore. (In my opinion)
I fought it was time to start something new. Unfortunately for some, that used to visit this blog, had a bad surprise. No new POSTS! And probably, most of people won't even read this post, because it's too hard to believe that this blog still exists. This was my first blog. I won't take him off of the web! It made me a better blogger, gave me experience and stuff! The last thing I wanna say is...
Thank you!
Thank you for everybody that helped me, supported me!
And yes... THE END.
=D

But wait! I'm brazilian anyway =)
Sim, eu falo português!
And for those who understand portuguese... This is my new blog (Not a linksite like this one =D)
www.zoiodoido.blogspot.com

Have fun. Til' someday my friend!

Aaron.

Nenhum comentário: