quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2007

Video-Sites (Guide)

Well, this is my first ''Video-Sites'' post.
Let me explain you what this post is...
There are 4 Video-Sites categories:

The main one is FUNNY. Like the name already explains, I'll post links to funny videos. And I'll choose outrageously funny videos to post! I will watch them all and rate them... ALL videos will be 5 Star, I promise!

The other one is the BIZARRE/CREEPY. It'll scare you and maybe make you think... It's the best for fans of Ufology, ETs, Ghosts, etc...

The third category is SURPRISING SURPRISE. That video that you do not hope to appear here... It will. You know that Youtube's the best!

The last category is CRAZACTION. Fan of sports, adventures, bungee jumping and more, prepare yourself! Crazaction is here for you and for everybody else!

This is just the explanation post, but I'll post the main website here, that almost everybody know, and was the FIRST link I ever posted in STS...
www.youtube.com

That's it... Well, as you see, you can't click it on Youtube... for two reasons:
- The URL is on the blog already, so it's not supposed to you to click, just search it.
- I'm using Mozilla FireFox... My mistake, sorry, but I'm addicted to it!

Nenhum comentário: